- 2 (4-serving) packages Kolatin® Strawberry, Raspberry, Lime, or Cherry flavored Gelatin
- ¾ cup water
- 14 large Elyon® Large Marshmallows, about 2 cups
1. In a 3-quart sauce pot, over medium heat completely dissolve the Kolatin in ¾ cup water. Add the marshmallows, stirring constantly until dissolved.
2. Pour the mixture into an ungreased 13- x 9-inch nonstick pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 ¼ hours.
3. Using a knife or off-set metal spatula, separate the gelatin from the sides, and loosen the bottom. Starting from a 9-inch side, tightly roll the gelatin to form a spiral. Remove the log from the pan, and cut it into 12 pieces. Push a lollipop or popsicle stick into each round, starting at the loose end. Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator.